6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, April 3, 2011

day 616

missed it by thiiiis much!!!

Did the Aspire 10k. SHOULD'A taken a day off after yesterday's half, BUT, with rain predicted from tonight through tuesday, needed the miles. Glad I did it. Did very well, considering. (GREAT race shirts too!).

Took 2 thirty second breaks, and started dead last. Came in @ 9:01. Can you believe it? If I'd pushed a little harder, could'a broken 9 minutes. But, it was a 10k, on a day after which normal people would've relaxed. Glad I did the run. Also, the Long Island peeps spoke of our race. Since there's only one other race that day, might actually get to see the faces I always wanted to be there.

Great way to celebrate 26 years clean. Did anyone @ Toxichouse remember, of course not. Fuck it, I know.

No comments: