6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

this just in

you have NO idea

ok, so, your work day's done, you wanna chillax @ home, WRONG. Crazybitch has every (and I mean EVERY) square inch of surface covered with debris (think "hoarders"), ok, you can deal with it. After all, mental is mental, this is to be expected. Lamented, yet expected.

Here @ work I'm informed by the boss, my driver's license will be suspended 7/9/10 due to an unpaid ticket. WHATTHEFUCK?????

Turns out, almost a year ago, got a ticket for not stopping @ the stop sign around the corner-literally-from my house. There IS no stop sign, but, a cop's word vs. mine? Just pay.

Problem is: the ticket was almost a year ago. Didn't they send notices? Dunno. Have you forgotten where I live and what becomes of my mail? Amazing.

Be grateful you have a clean, safe environment.

Be grateful you get to see the fruits of your labors.

Be grateful you get validation when needed.

I don't.

I have me, that's it.


.....I'm tired of layin' back, n' hangin' around. I'm gonna catch that train, n' I'll be city bound, YEEEAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! 'Cause I'm a fool for the city!

No comments: