6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

day 332

busy busy busy!!!

By my standards, entering info late today, usually input right after the am run.

St.Francis + Kissena this am, 10 +. Humid as hell, but now comes the winding down. 5k manana, Friday-dunno. With two 5k's coming for the weekend, might actually, gasp, take friday off. We'll see.

Knees still ok, I feel the new running shoes, but so far so good. REALLY could use more support (and THESE are supposedly motion control!!!), so I put in an insert. Vamos a ver.

Got the police report re: the accident, did the dmv report. I'm done. Lets turn the page. Actually got a BIT of a break-usually there's a $10 charge for the police report, I handed her a $20, she waved me off. Thanks! Hey, I'll take a break where I can get it.

Headin' into NYRR to volunteer. This'll be my +1. Good. Do the run AND get to volunteer @ packet pickup. Kill 2 stones with the same bird.

No comments: