6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, June 28, 2010

day 338

OUCH!!!!!

Summer SUUUUUCKS!!!! Juuuuust came in @ under 10 minute pace yesterday evening. Shit. Three thirty second walk breaks didn't help. Like I said yesterday, factoring that in, I did the exact pace I did in the am. Was a tad disappointed no usual suspects were there (from AP), but that's what I get for writing a script. This race might be off the radar for next year.

This am, got my miracle of the day. Sweated my ASS off, shirtless, almost bottomless but I didn't want ANOTHER ticket for that :) . Could feel myself melting, hydrated my ass off, carried a bottle. Actually made it through St.Francis without walking, was fully prepared to take a walk break, but I did ok. So, the miracle? I'm @ the water fountain in front of The Parkhouse, who runs by? Lee. Wow, of all days to run. Of course he says the obvious, "running in heat freakin' sucks."

No comments: