6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, June 18, 2010

day 327

TGIF!

Actually had a good week!

St.Francis + Kissena this am, 10+. BEAUTIFUL morning, not too hot/humid.

Had a GREAT evening last night. Stoney and I'd gone to the movies a week ago, stopped by Goldman Bros on the way-they were having a tent sale, picked up a pair of running shoes. He wandered in, saw a basketball he liked. I said I'd order it from the job as an excuse-didn't want him to do an impulse purchase. On the other hand, it IS sporting goods, he wants it-he gets it. So, waited a lil. Was gonna give it to him as part of his birthday, but why wait? Went to Modells on the way home yesterday, picked it up, gave it to him yesterday pm, we shot hoops for an hour. Truth, I was EXHAUSTED, but he was up for it, gotta seize the moment. Too few of these-he actually could be pried from his computer/xbox. REALLY miss his youth, when he'd sleep next to me with his arm over me. Cute bastard. But, sigh, he's growing. Still....miss those days!

And, It has been consistently m.i.a. YAY!!!!! Good for me, bad for Stoney. He's had half days, alternating with days off. So, his mother is nowhere to be found of course. Parenting? No way! Better to spend time with everyone other than your son, which is why I've been going straight home after work. It has been out all day, returning back between 10-10:30. GREAT! Thank you God!!! Peaceful evenings, Toxichouse is a home!!! Dunno where It is, don't care. All I know, things are quiet. Yummmmm.


***McCartney's 68 today, wow!

No comments: