6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

day 325

I LOVE the internet!!!

F-ing around yesterday, checking stuff (googling, fb-ing) when...what do I come upon? CYO Daycamp has a FB page!!! Yay!!! GOD I loved being a kid! Even the crappy days stuck inside watching Popeye cartoons, drinking Bug Juice, making plaster casts (I'd give my left nut to have saved one!!!), wow. The innocence-when your biggest problem was praying the egg salad or pb n' j wouldn't leak through the bread. Wow. Really adds yet another dimension to living in Queens! The perfect borough.

St.Francis + Teambrickfeetwellquantum, 10+. Was a bit humid, but nice.

I look @ Stoney and can't believe he doesn't take advantage of more: ride his bike to Cantiague park, meet his peeps....when I was his age I'd already done some seriously illegal shit. God bless the purity of his heart, but he needs to g.o.y.a.
Meanwhile, Ms."I have no $ to give you for lunch," buys him a $100+ pair of Air Jordans, cash. STILL think I make this up? Of course, I asked him if he thanked It for Its generosity. He shrugged. He IS spoiled. He should be.

Saw American Idiot. Wow. Only Green Day could keep my knees in pain for that long. VERY well done. Usually have no use for Broadway-overpriced self important crap, but this was very good. Gotta support recalcitrance.

No comments: