6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

day 339

another one for the record books!

Got 10+ in this am, St.Francis + Kissena. Did I want to? No, but, got a good night's sleep, well rested, felt good. Right knee in pain, but, pain happens. Amazing how having a homelife changes everything. What changed? It is nowhere to be found. YAY!!!!! It dropped off some peeps @ the airport, is staying @ their place for a few days. OH HAPPY DAY! No screaming, no yelling, no fighting. Hot as a motherfucker, but can deal with that, knowing I can go home and chillax. Lovely. You humans gots a good 'ting goin'!

Stoney calls, asks me to pick up a sweatband for his head. Bless him, hairy bastard. Rock star hair, shoulder length. As he was going to play handball with a peep I cut him off and handed it to him. Great kid. Even better without a bitch around subverting my every word/action.

No comments: