6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, June 21, 2010

day 330

Unplanned, but good (those CAN be the best!)

Sleeping last night, or so I thought, Shebitch barges into the bedroom @ 10:30pm to.....hadda remind It @ that hour most of the planet is sleeping. Surprised It didn't get mental. Good. Actually got back to sleep.

Awoke before the alarm, usually do, but with the heat, not much keeping me bedded. Was actually pondering taking today off, was very tired from yesterday, but no. Clear forecast, lace 'em up, get out. So, hit the road. Also, knowing today gotta clear the debris from Friday (the accident), get my run on to clear my head.

Glad I did. Ran into Dave the Superjew @ the softball fields. Helped my pace, though he killed me. How the F he can do it with neither powergel not hydrating is beyond me, but he kept going. Worked out well for me.

And again, my peeps helped make yesterday memorable. Really felt enveloped. Nice.

***New Tom Petty is EXCELLENT. All killer, no filler.

No comments: