6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

day 317

WOW!

Latest issue of AARP came, who's on the cover: Valerie Bertinelli. Wow! Feelin' old yet? Inside, a blurb about Sean Penn turning 50, feeling oldER yet? Wow. Ken turning 50, I can deal with, those 2, wow.

St.Francis this am. ANOTHER gorgeous morning. Needed it. Came back to Toxichouse, It had hit a garage sale, picked up furniture for Stoney. Nevermind nothing matches etc.....It was cool to do that, however, you KNEW this would turn ugly. Whaddya want when you get home? Exactly, respite. I get anarchy. Shit EVERYWHERE. Wouldn't it be lovely to enter a welcoming, safe environment, instead, Its shit is everywhere, It had dresser drawers on top of the guitar I gave Stoney. Fucking killed me, I went off big time. It's bad enough displacing your fatigue into dysfunctional rants/raging screaming, but lacking respect for expensive gifts, unforgiveable. Tore both It and Stoney new ones. And you wonder why all my prized stuff is in my office?

No comments: