6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, June 20, 2010

day 329

YAY!!!

Happy Father's Day! Mine is going WONDERFULLY!!! (didn't think it would, but it's amazingly great!).

Woke up to Shebitch having bought a card for Stoney to sign, and a box of Whitman's Sampler.....take a second...let it sink in. Pret got it right, it may as well have bought me shrimp, but the fact that a court order wasn't in the envelope is in itself a miracle! Shame really, could'a used the chocolates for yesterday's refreshment run, but it's all good. Thank GOD!

Headed to CP for the race. I'd detached and thrown out the wrong part of the d-tag, SHIT! But, whatthefuck. I have enough Q's, figured they'd give me a replacement or I was s.o.l. Either way, no biggie. Waiting for the race, brotherfromanothermother calls, wishes me well. I wished him a happy father's day, we were off to a great start! Really feel like he's a part of me, he feels the same. We spoke yesterday @ The Parkhouse, we miss each other, but he's with Terri and that makes him whole. Good for him!

Went to check if anything could be done re: my "chip." THANK GOD FOR THE NYRR!!! Don't care what anyone says, they're cool with me. Touched base with Jean, she of course said "after all these years you can't get it right?" Bless her. She issued a replacement, not only that, but for the same corral! YAY! So, contact w/a human (brotherfromanothermother) check. Righted a wrong/a fuckup, check! NICE! The race itself was a shipwreck. VERY hot/humid. I passed Big Bird, he never caught up. Usually he's about 30 seconds in front of me, if I wanted I could beat him, but no need for speed-run to run manana! He came in almost a full 30 seconds behind me. Ouch. Tells you how hot it was! 80 + degs, ouch! Was nice to see Mr.G running, not the race, but he was in the park in the opposite direction. Helluva guy!

Several bbm's from Pret-jeeez-decaf!!! Met up @ The Parkhouse, made my morning. Of course I broke every speed limit to get there. Funny, I do nothing illegal (driving wise) and total the work car, I break every fucking law to get to The Parkhouse, no prob. God IS watching me!!!

Got a text from G, really added to the morning. Was feeling awful after leaving Pret, but G filled me heart. I'm really blessed!

Got home, took my pc to my man, we spoke how he was working Father's day, we commiserrated re: all the shit/none of the props-such is a Father's role. We shared how our kids'll never know how tough it was living in the city/working in the city. A way of life they'll never wrap their heads around. Good. We all want them to have better lives. We're alot alike.

Set up the pc, did the lawn, I was pumped! On a God fueled roll! THEN, laid out in the sun. Niiiice!!! BLASTED the new Tom Petty-hey, if the illegals behind me can blast reggaeton, I can pump my pa to Suffolk!!!!!

I'm covered! God was with me all day. Took what could'a been a shit day and made it great! Nice. Grab an atheist, he exists!!!

No comments: