6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, June 4, 2010

day 313

THAT was odd!

Went to The Parkhouse last night to take of some bidness, felt liberating to be able to come and go as I pleased. Wonderful people, but knowing I hadda be there for 2 hours drove me nuts.

St.Francis + Kissena this am 10+. Hot, VERY humid. Gotta remember to carry water like I used to-but everytime I consider doing so, I remember they have water fountains!!!

The weekend: on the fence. Got the NYRR Japan Day on Sun, but dunno re: Sat. Really should take the day off, haven't had an off day all week, but there are some fun races (YAI?), but then again, I told myself I swore off 5k's. We'll see.

*Wanna see "Get Him to the Greek", though I know it's really a remake of "My Favorite Year." Though Peter O'Toole was amazing ("this isn't acting, it's television,") Russell Brand cracks me up as well-AND he's in recovery.

No comments: