6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, March 29, 2010

day 246

duh!!!

So...with 4 walls and a ceiling in which 3 people sleep in 3 seperate and distinct areas, with little or no communication, the obvious should come as no surprise: Stoney's on recess for a week, thus, staying with brotherfromanothermother.

When I went to bed last night I half expected the pair to barge through the door @ their usual "night is when we live and we sleep all day" ruckus. Nothing. Went to sleep...what's that word...peacefully. Awoke this am, nothing. No one. Again, good thing for Hulk I'm there. Poor dumb fuck. The people who so desperately wanted him have no problem abandoning him.

POURING rain this am, jeeeeeeez. I hear one motherfucker even THINK the word "DROUGHT" and heads will roll!

Ken's stepping down as editor of the newsletter. Pity. No one will match his wit or intelligence. Another step toward dull.

Really glad I did the 15k following the 10k on Saturday.

Today: Boot Camp.

No comments: