6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

day 233

wow!!!

G was with me yesterday! New episode of House, hadda be home in time, rain took a break, temps do-able...did St.Francis. For one of few instances, didn't get rained on after the turn. Niiice. Got back to the unit, as I reentered the campus proper, started misting. Perfect timing. That made the triumvirate complete: in the midst of Saturday's crap-actually got the race in unscathed, Sunday escaped the rain by a hair, yesterday as well. Perfect. Thanks G. Needed it (funny, Lynn said the same thing Sunday. It IS therapy after all).

Tempted to push my luck tonight, but I can feel my back already. Can't push to the point of injury. Gym here I come. (of course, hadda sneak in 5m on 86th. esta manana, hee hee).

No comments: