6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, March 6, 2010

day 223

thank YOU G!

Ended the week on a high note. Did the Boot Camp, Trapezius is allllmost back. STILL can't raise arm over my head without pain (try sleeping in a dif position, wiping your butt with your other arm...tough to readjust), but getting better.

Toxichouse: they're vegging in front of the tube, no progress report on the table, guaranTEE dog poop STILL not cleaned (gonna be such a lovely aroma in summer as It tans). It on the phone lamenting that no one will hire It (tough to REstart waitressing @ 51, sooo glad I work for the State. You reap what you sow). Sucks for It. No pity.

St.Francis esta manana, be good to see the peeps.

Manana, Coogans, hookup with brotherfromanothermother and the peeps who come outta the woodwork for this one. One of the few I don't go in early to get trhe numbers.

***Got a smokin' new amp!!! Yay!


****This just in: WOW! What a run!!!!! Is today almost the purrrrrfect day (weather wise) or what??? 50 degs, started @ 31. WOW! No precip, saw all my peeps @ the park. Niiiiiiiice. Icing on the cake It asked if I had any $$$. You can guess my answer. Loving my life for this moment. Was especially nice to reconnect with the AP peeps, they think I don't run/race (I HAVE done every NYRR race-except the Manhattan half). The dif: I don't send in my results. Now I don't have to be an example ("If I can do it, so can you," obviously NOT an example of speed), nor do I have to lead anything. Feels good. On the other hand, they seem to be waiting for someone to do something: i.e. no flyers @ the Y.....We have no less than a dozen members, jeeeez. WHAT A LOVELY day.

No comments: