6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, March 5, 2010

day 222

it is what it is


Week's almost a wrap, on an odd note. Was it a good week, was it not a good week? It is what it is.

Health wise: excellent. Didn't miss a day, last night great Spin class, tonight: Boot Camp. Manana and Sunday: run. So far so good, check.

Food wise: did very well, stuck to The Plan.

Work: it is what it is, pays the bills. Nice to be looked at to give direction, but gets to be wearing after a while. the new a.d. starts here Thursday, I've been asked to mentor her. Now...take a second...ME??? If you need ME to mentor you, you don't need a mentor. So my time here (I'm in the boogiedown Bronx) is coming to an end, today my last full day. Packed my box of stuff and loaded it into the veeeeeehicle. Now, biding my time.

Toxichouse: THAT'S, obviously, where the odd comes into play. It has actually been human, odd. Stoney: terrible teen. He's turning emo. I'm, of course, the root of all evil, i,.e.: It got Chinese take-out (of course, why cook???), I actually had the audacity to eat an eggroll-he got pissed. Of course, I asked if he used my electricity.....obviously he's hunting for excuses to vent his emotions stemming from his boredom, in turn stemming from his energies not being constructively directed. Come back to Toxichouse last night, both of them, sitting zombie-like in front of The Tube watching Gray's Anatomy. @ which point I inquired as to his gender. No, the dog poop hasn't been cleaned up, no, he didn't get his progress report signed. Yes, I gave up. It's home, let It do something. I've done my part, now time to focus on breadwinning/maintaining my sanity/not walking away to pursue my own selfish happiness.

No comments: