6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

day 234

potato famine?????

someone 'splain to me: Ireland, an ISLAND, surrounded by WATER, in which FISH reside, yet SOME morons died because of a lack of carbs????? Jeeeeez. PLEASE, make this make sense. Say what you want about my people, but we know how to eat (or at least, not starve).

REALLY good spin class last night. The regular instructor announced he'd be out (...so...point being? This isn't a marriage after all), so didn't expect much. The sub was the saturday instructor, a lil' pit bull. Good class. Funny part: She went from participant to participant yelling to push them, when She got to me, just passed. heee heeee.

Really thought of going for a run, temps were wonderful, but gotta wait 'til after work today. Haven't decided whether to run AND Boot Camp, or "just" run. Depends on how bad I wanna feel manana.

And yes, left the house wearing a green shirt, when I noticed the color, IMMEDIATELY changed. Now not wearing a stitch of green.

No comments: