6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, October 31, 2009

day 97

YIN: had a blast @ the Paste Dinner, dunno why we call it that, Stoney and I had steak-it's what's for dinner-but you get the point.

This event turned out to be way more than I'd expected. @ first, just a few peeps, then they told two friends, and...and...it great to 10...then 12...then 18.....finally 20!!! (Vince and Sue showed-they never do, but didn't stay to eat, Laughlin also showed-he never comes east of the border!!!).

We had a BLAST (did I say that???). Lots of pix, don't look now, they'll wait til after The Big Run. Everyone got a kick outta Stoney.

Yang: My brother is coming soon to take Stoney to see Sybil. Dunno where it is, don't care. Fuck her.

Happy Hallo-who really gives a shit, just another contrived day. Glad it'll rain, no disturbances @ the door while I'm trying to chillax.

Latest report: rain overnight, then clearing come racetime. I hope.

REALLY feel alone.

No comments: