6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, October 9, 2009

day 75

tgif!!! The weekend looks like alot of fun, we have the mini Strider roadtrip Sunday, rain this pm into manana am, so manana MIGHT be a rest day. Need the miles, but the day before a race, I dunno. Should I kill my time for a 5k, in order to be better prepped for The Big One? Or run shorter-if at all-manana? Rain might come to the rescue.

Made Stoney NUTS yesterday. Told him I'd call the school to find out why they called me, and we'd discuss it when I got home. He texted me no less than 9 times yesterday!!! He's def related to me, HATES the "we'll discuss it later" shit, the mind takes that ball and really runs with it.

THEN I get a call from the school re: he'd been missing for 8th period.

THEN he texts me-thinking he texted one of his friends (putz), the text reads:

"idk Joey said he might be able to get it for you. And na I'm prolly not even going to anymore lol, atleast for the next few weeks cuz I wanna get out and I gotta test - ." (his spelling etc...)

can't WAIT til the teens are over.

No comments: