6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, October 18, 2009

day 84

2 days to go!!!!! Starting to get down to the wire here. Do I have enough $$$ to carry the household??? Why didn't Shebitch call the oil company????? How am I gonna make it alone? Fuck it, same as I always did eh kiddies???

RAIN this am, SHIT!!! Got a call from my brotherfromanothermother. God bless you Tom. Whenever I feel the weight of the world on my shoulders, my peeps are there. He called to see what color the grass was on my side of the fence. When he saw I was cashing it in, cutting my losses (going to the gym), he was doing the same. Funny, god forBID we take a day off, nooooooooo, gotta do something! So, spinning, weights, and ellip. Felt good.

Thank G it rained, was gonna do a race, the one in Malverne, but, didn't prereg, so I was free-and NOT muddy!!!

And, continuing the yin/yang, came home, made Stoney dinner, and then...we did weights. COOL!!!

No comments: