6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

day 80

dinner was magnificent: slab o' beef + veggies. Laid off the carbs, subbed double green beans instead-props there-no rubber veggies, al dente. You humans might be onto something with this whole eating thing.

Of course Shebitch going off-and I mean OFF before still stings. In front of Stoney again, no class at all. Can't wait 'til Tuesday-neither can he. You KNOW it's toxic when your son prefers the dog over you. Good taste kiddo.

St.Francis this am, cool. Barely broke a sweat. LOVE this weather. Tonight: core training.

Feel good that despite all the crap I hang in there. Gotta. And again, my brotherfromanothermother calls just when I needed it-and I AM horrible with the phone. Bless you Tom. JUST as I felt the weight of the world on my shoulders (Shebitch SCREAMING that I had the balls to cook ITS chicken, lawn need cutting, trees need pruning.........doesn't anyone do anything here but me?????) he called and said he covered The Marathon bus. He'll never know.

Reason #2: so many peeps have dropped from the scene. We used to be a tighter knit group, but peeps retreated to their little worlds, insulating themselves. Pity. Their loss.

No comments: