6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, October 5, 2009

day 71

St.Francis this am, cool, 50 ish degs. NICE. Knee ok, surprised. Think I could'a pushed the 1/2 a bit harder, but again, don't wanna get injured with a month to go. What hurt my time was: in a shit corral (if you can't get a good start, you're fucked), and, in years past I was running with someone. With no one to pace, you're fucked.

One day to go until the half-century mark. STILL reeling from having to play DEA @ Toxichouse, but someone has to. THAT'S what sucks, It enables him, doens't even ask the right questions, and I get stuck holding the parenting bag.

I've been quite fortunate to date. There's nothing I'd change in my life-not even It. When we were a couple everything was copasetic. That was then. That which didn't kill me...

Eager to see what the future brings. STILL feel like a 14 year old. My inner child always wins ;)

No comments: