6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, October 23, 2009

day 89

week one is done. Made it. Stoney didn't get arrested, didn't get into any trouble. I WAS pissed he didn't do weights yesterday, but that's my problem not his. Que paso? In gym, they ran a mile. Whoo-hoo!!! But for one who's biggest exercise is walking from the den to the bathroom.........He did his homework, we ate dinner, he took a nap. He was wiped. Yes, I found it hilarious, but kind'a sad as well. THIS is the state of our youth.

I'm sad for him-with the whole grounded thing, but, with him @ home, I know where he is and don't havta worry.

Today, he brings his progress report for each teacher to sign. If he follows through-dinner and a movie, if not, he's stays in.

Rest day today, gearing up for the weekend. Gotta let the knee chillax.

No comments: