6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, October 11, 2009

day 77

age has its benefits!!!

OK, getting used to this "I'm in the aarp generation" thing. The beauty of it: you leave the bullshit to the young'uns. This 5k was a perfect example. Had ALOT of fun with the Wearers of the Green, it's not often I spend time with ANYONE without praying I was elsewhere. With the peeps, I enjoyed their company, to the point that I didn't want it to end. Finishing @ 8:30 was a possibility, but chose to drag my ass and make a point by being the last of 3 Striders. REALLY had fun with them, but, the race has gotten so big, we were @ the end of the chow line-THAT sucked-30 minutes. Ouch. Bit of a disappointment there, by the time we got our plates, there wasn't much left. BUT, the enthusiasm of the organizers IS infectious, you can't NOT have a good time.

No comments: