6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, October 4, 2009

day 70

was tempted to do the Farley 5k race, but needed more miles, so did St.Francis. REALLY should'a taken the day off-day after a 1/2, but, gots'ta get them miles...mon.

Now for the weekend drama. Back to Toxichouse after the 1/2 yesterday. Stoney (used to be "keith," but you'll see as we proceed) and I were SUPPOSED to go to the movies, but he hit on Shebitch for $$$ and went with his peeps. It claimed he was going to the movies. I smelled a rat. I jumped in the vehicle and tracked him down. Guess what he was doing? Hint: One ____over the line sweet Jesus, one _____over the line. Yes kiddies, strike 2. BUSTED. And the best part, he hit on the idiot for money to fund his toking. So, he's grounded until he tests negative. I told him: "hope it wasn't good shit, if it was, it can stay in your system for up to 90 days)." Of course, I told him strike 3 results in his homelessness, he will NOT be living here. Not to mention the talk about: "If you get busted and the Nassau PD call, look forward to a few nights in Juvey, 'cause I ain;t bailing you out." Hopefully this'll make a difference. Grounding him sucks-he loves playing handball, but even he thinks it's fair. Killer part: Shebitch is strangely silent-didn't even question where he was going (when he asked for $$$). Fucking idiot. Hate the role this puts me in. I told him "putz, have you forgotten what I do for a living???"

No comments: