6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

day 93

sometimes you just gotta put one foot in front of the other...........

it works!!! It REALLY does. Was REALLY down yesterday, with Stoney sick, the boiler dripping and the neighbor's bush growing over the fence onto my garage's roof, I was loooooooooow. But...gotta stick it out. My brotherfromanothermother had called Sunday axin' if we wanted to do sumtin', so of course I said sure (REALLY wanted to chillax and be ALONE, but Stoney comes first n' I KNOW he needs to get out more).

Sooooo, we went to "vegas for kids," Dave n' Busters. Had a BLAST!!!!!! Spent a fortune, but well worth it. One of the things on the "to do" list was bowling, they have an alley there. Way cool. Thanks Tom, got me outta myself.

He helped get rid of that branch as well. What a guy. Has a week off and wants to hang with me. Masochist.

Stoney really benefits. Though he was too sick for school, he of course wasn't THAT sick. Hee hee. THIS really is what it's all about, and why I'll never understand Shebitch. Doing shit together is what it's all about, whether sitting down to dinner, going somewhere/doing something, or just being together @ home. It does none of these, putting It's selfish needs first-abandoning Stoney to go to a meeting, to go to___wherever. Never cooking, never spending any qt with him. I love it, he's Gilligan to my Skipper.

Going to the expo Thursday 4 ish.

St.Francis this am, again, feeling better.

RAIN!!! SHIT! But, this is good. Got my run in, for ONCE I beat the moisture. Way to go G. I'll spare us all the trouble of reading that "Footprints" bullshit, but it IS true. AND, with the off and on rain predicted, I no longer havta worry 'bout those goddamned branches rubbing against the roof, eventually causing a hole.

I feel bad Stoney's gotta walk to school in the rain but hey, don't be a pussy.

No comments: