6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, October 15, 2009

day 81

a handful of days to go. Last night they went to Red Lobster. No big whoop, until you put 2 and 2 together. It SCREAMS about the almighty chicken getting cooked (meanwhile, spouts "don't sweat the small stuff to Its groupies), then goes out to dinner, again. Making it a point to have gone shopping for products that in no way involve the person paying the mortgage. No kiddies, not even vegetables. I'm talking: if it involves me: fuhgeddaboudit. This hurts more than I can describe. People think I exaggerate. They go out to dinner, yet It can't buy a friggin' box of crackers. Amazing. Utterly amazing. Tuesday life begins anew.

St.Francis + this am, 10 total. This pm into Saturday morning rain predicted. SHIT.

Len was doing hill work. I like his system: does it by time, with downhills used for recovery. SUCH a nice guy, a black Tom.

Core training went well last night. Funny, the first class in this cycle was PACKED, now there's 4 of us. Good. That's my attitude toward running as well. Either you're there, or to hell with you. Life's too short.

No comments: