6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, October 17, 2009

day 83

Did the Republic Airport 5k last night, then the Oyster Fest 5k this am. Felt good. These are fun runs. Pure and simple. Do them for the sake of doing something to break up the monotony of The Line. But, Yin and Yang as always.

Yin: Last night a peep says they brought their bag, and will be spending the night @ my house. ????? Didn't happen of course, I disappeared. This am, same peep @ the next race, asked why I'd disappeared. I felt AWFUL that they felt deceived, but.............

Yang: Paul's daughter finished @ Geneseo, is pursuing her law degree @ St.John's, lives near Cunningham. Hmmm, the newest Strider?????

More Yang: Stoney wants to use the weight bench in the garage. YAY!!!!! The only prob: it'll take some work to clear of amassed debris, but it's his for his use.

Feel awful about the "sleeping @ my place" thing, but hey, boundaries ARE boundaries.

No rain yet, YAYYYYYY!!!!! Sick of this fuckinggoddamned rain.

No comments: