6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

day 86, D Day

today It goes into the hospital, again. Today I officially become a single parent, still.

They, It and Stoney, went out to dinner last night, nice. I sat and watched the Yankee game, wasn't invited-obviously. Spent the commercials reading Its journal, a.k.a. "diary of a victim," actually had the tits to rant about "The Chicken Incident," went on about how I had the balls to cook chicken It had purchased. All this written watching the cable I pay for, with the electricity I pay for, in the house I pay for. What a victim. Cry me a river.

St.Francis this am, then off for the rest of the day. "Off" being a relative term;" gotta do the lawn, trim branches, rake, all the shit males get to do while the victim continues listing various things I should be doing. Jeeeez, can't hospitals have earlier admissions?????

Did the lawn, cleaned out the garage (Stoney asked if we could do weights, I said I had a bench in the garage, but needed to rid the debris-no small task, but great incentive n'esy pas?). So, there I am feeling good, until...until...mail. Stoney's progress report: passing half, borderline on half, failing one. THEN, got a call from his school. FUCK me. Single parenting SUCKS. Had to straighten him out after I explained to the school the shit we live with. Amazes me how some people go on the talk show circuit, write books about their "courageous fight," while the rest of us live quietly in the midst of The Fight.

No comments: