6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, October 19, 2009

day 85

one more day.

Tomorrow, everything changes. Not sure whether to feel as though I'm walking to the gallows, or awaiting my imminent release from a long prison term. This IS odd. Either way, I'm dreading the responsibility. It'll all be on me, for better or for worse.

10 this am, wasn't raining, cool, crisp morning, felt good. Gloves today, yes kiddies, the seasons have changed.

This way of life is taking its toll. Stoney tells me Pete stopped by earlier today. How wonderful to have your brother stop by your home and you didn't even know. Things like this remind me of just how much It's fucked my life.

REALLY glad I did what I did when I did. Translation: the year I did a marathon a month-good thing I used my freedom when I had it. The nights I'd stay in Manhattan overnight. All that's gone. Stoney is totally my responsibility. I can't be away from him for too long, especially now that he's grounded. The WORST is beeing a teenager and feeling ignored. Never gonna happen. I think of all the days It left him to fend for himself, wrong. Dead wrong. Hope I do ok.


***See below, Polansky sent a pic from Oysterfesy '09. With a look like that on my mug, don't need a costume for Halloween.

No comments: