6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, October 8, 2009

day 74

Vlad The Impaler

So now I torture Stoney.

Come back to Toxichouse after core training last night-interesting to note how the class downsizes after the start of each new cycle, Stoney's on the couch playing whatever video game shebitch bought (buy more games, don't DO anything with your son), I ask "where's the dog?" He shrugs his shoulders. I ask why the high school tried claling me, he again, denies anything. I hit the roof. The dog is in the den waiting to be let out-the dog he wanted/begged for/made a bunch of bullshit promises for. This, in addition to doing NOTHING but playing video games got me pissed. Shebitch comes home, and rather than back a parenting strategy, asks why I'm torturing my son. Amazing. Utterly amazing. These are the moments in which I feel alone, totally, completely alone. SOMEONE has to do the parenting, and when undertaken, you get sabotaged.

On the good news front, we have a mini club roadtrip to Brooklyn Sunday for the glutton 5k. FUN!!! Thbis one rocks no matter the weather.

St.Francis this am-treacherous. Heavy wind last night, made for high knees to avoid branches.

No comments: