6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, October 26, 2009

day 92

5 days until The Big One. So far so good. Back to St.Francis, crisp, cool morning. Felt good. Right knee, again, bothering me, but hey-life hurts.

Stoney home from school, throwing up and the runs-so he claims. With the positive urines, I'd of course like to believe him, but at this stage, don't know what to think. He's a teenager who previously boasted of fooling Sybil into giving him a day off. MORE shit to deal with. And some of my peeps biggest problem is feeling bored. Jeeeez. WISH I had that problem. @ home, there's ALWAYS something to do: empty the bucket which collects the run off from the boiler, cook for Stoney, clean, shop, do the laundry.........it never ends. Then, juuust when you think you got it together, a text saying he puked. SHIT.

I'm exhausted. Truly, utterly, completely spent. Nothing's in the tank.

No comments: