6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

YESSS!

What came out 10-6 (besides me)? The Clash @ Shea Stadium!!! Now kiddies, this SOUNDS good, but...we're in the digital age. Record stores are history, Circuit City/Best Buy carry top 40. You can imagine how tough it was to find the cd without ordering it online. But...got that mother!!! Yes!!! And well worth it. I was @ that concert. The Clash were soon to disappear into history, were opening for the Who, and I thought they blew the Who away. It was me, my best friend Loewenstein, his best bud, and rain-lots of rain. We walked home after. Ouch. But it was AMAZING. What fun. You CAN go back again, in a manner of speaking.

AND, what ALSO came out 10-7??? The Liz Robbins tome. Wow. Really captures the essence of the event.

Quite the eventful release dates n'est pas?

St.Francis again. Brisk, cool again. Everyone whining it was cold. Wusses. What're they gonna do when winter kicks in??? Good news gets better: found a killer set of longs @ Target-6.98. Do I already have millions, yes, but hey, @ a sub 7 cost???


....n' a man needs something when he ain't got nothin' to hold onto...n' there ain't no tellin' when I feel like yellin' "I love you!!!..."

No comments: