6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

4 days!!!

What did I come home to? No, not the s.o.s., GOOD news (surprise surprise surprise!!!), the Quebec Marathon certificate. Ahhhh, good times. Really WAS catching lightening in a bottle. Gotta-again-give G props, few days before The Big One n' what's in the mail? Nice. Grab an atheist.

St.Francis this a.m., cool, not cold. Either I'm gettin' used to it or it wasn't windy. Biggest problem: BRANCHES. Almost broke my butt falling-yes, again. G was looking out-i.e. running in the dark w/branches littering the road=great exercise in keeping your knees high.

Settling in on a time for the peeps to hook up for dinner. Got bless cruise director Julie, not to mention Tom for hatching the idea.

Spike? He'll be either with his brotherfromanothermother or his school peep. I was worried: it's really his last halloween as THAT age-he's right on the cusp. Def NOT a day he should be alone. I'd offered to keep him outta school, he could hang with me, go to the expo-he's never been to the Javits center, then dinner with the peeps, but no, he's hooked up.

One more day of St.Francis, then...(theme from Jaws)......here it comes!!! AND temps are predicted to be doable. Nice. Grab ANOTHER atheist.

*and yes, the arm is friggin' KILLING me.

No comments: