6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I got a new attitude!!!

back to "avoid the house before _____o'clock." Better this way. Downside: I'm sure Spike's report card is gonna suck, but, I can only do so much. REALLY had it with being emasculated in the presence of my son. Later for this. WHY would someone endlessly critique the parenting of another??????? I uust don't get it. It hurt too much, hadda let it go. Spike knows I'm there for him, but-out it this way-when even a 13 year old refers to his maternal unit as "that bitch," do the math. AND It has the nerve to tell him to watch his language-when It returned from doing laundry the other evening, FIRST words out of it's mouth were "fuck.....fuck..." @ which point I of course interjected "Mommy's home!" But Keith should watch his language. Right.

*p.s.Shebitch on major psycho tear, again. First It asks me if I called my bro (you know, the one It claims gave It $$$ for a divorce???) to confirm thanksgiving plans. (!), THEN goes mental re: I owe It $45 for the dog biscuits. Yes, the biscuits Hulk wouldn't eat. Women really CAN hold onto shit n'est pas, oops, mental women.

So, St.Francis. Again. COLD!!!! Wearing gloves now. Gots'ta. Just think, in 11 days what will the temp be? REALLY getting excited.

***See down below for pix from the Get to the Point 5k. Thanks Elik!!! Cool to see 2 Wearers of the Green in close proximity.

No comments: