6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

one step closer

St.Francis VERY early-even by my standards. Usually the sun is juuuuuust about rising as I finish, not today, hadda be up extra early. Spike off, Shebitch having surgery, so hadda show my face, check homework etc.....SOMEONE'S gotta be a parent. Today was extra tough-he has HORRIBLE habits-hey, what would YOU do if left to your own devices-poor spelling/near illegible, really shit work. That's corrected, now to dinner, then fun. Had a GREAT plan for us to go out, but like all great plans, that fell to shit. I tried.

Back to our story: felt warmer this am but with temps today expected to near 79, to be expected.

Manana, to the city for a meeting. Damn. Gotta squeeze in the run before.

No comments: