6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, October 6, 2008

parallel universe?

did St.Francis+. Hadda. What would YOU do to mark another year on the planet? Felt good. Crisp, cool morning. No more shirtless runs.

So, today I turn 49. Wow. Never thought I'd make it past 40. Feel really good. Did Grete's in faster time than last year. Can't complain.

So...wassup with the parallel universe? Walked into the house (Toxichouse), Birthday baloons, the Run Fatboy Run DVD (GREAT movie), a wonderful card, Shebitch is out. Perfect. Where is It? Out getting Lobster to cook for dinner. Did I walk into the wrong house?????

It enters the house with a 3 lb lobster in hand. Fucker was a behemoth!!! Real fun putting him into the boiling water. Spike n' I tortured him proudly. Ahhh, those father/son bonding moments.

Also a couple of green tee's-American Eagle outfitters (gettin' down with my inner caucasian) and one Billabong. Green why? Ap baby!!!

So am I Satan today, to be turned into Shebitch's probono lawyer, or am I the Father again. Odd house n'est pas?

Happy Birthday to me. And thanks for being there for the ride. Couldn't have done it without your love.


******from the "you really can't write stuff this good" files: I was just asked to pick a date next week to be taken out for dinner. Assuming this means I'll be served instead of being WHAT'S served, I'm shocked. I DID apparently walk into the wrong house. I actually looked @ Shebitch and asked "what have you done with the person who lived here last night?"

.......this is ONE example of "magical thinking." Keep hoping against hope that when you walk in the front door you don't get a new one torn. Nights like this occur about once every 5 years. There IS an agenda: Shebitch's friend is having her birthday party saturday-since It's getting gifts for this groupie, I'm sure today hadda happen to keep homeostasis. Don't care. I'm thrilled to have one decent night in the past 4 years.

No comments: