6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, October 10, 2008

alrighty then

hadda avoid Toxichouse last night, went out. Had done a drive-by, couldn't stick around, too Toxic, so headed out. In the course of returning, BOOM! Accident. DAYUM! Fender bender, right front corner pushed in, not a biggie, but enough. Geico couldnt'a been more user friendly. Monday I bring the veeeeehicle into their recommended body work place, pick up a rental right there, and pick up my veeeehicle when all's done. AND-for some odd reason, when I set up the policy, I set it up with a $100 deductible. WHEW!

Took Spike to see Quarantine. Nice. (why G gave us a son instead of a daughter). Great flixk for male bonding.

Got my St.Francis on this am, felt good. Hadda do it-1m tomorrow, 5k Sunday. Might actually have to run The Line beforehand. We'll see.

....I thought love was only true in fairy tales........seemed the more I gave the less I got.....then I saw her face!!!! I'm a believer!!!

No comments: