6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, October 25, 2008

8 days

can you smell it? Right around the corner.

Did St.Francis in the am, hooked up with the Green Peeps, sharing info re: The Big One. Ran with Russ and Christina-for a mile-hey, I ran with them n'est pas? Impressed myself there. Dave was doing his last 8 before The Big One.

Some are doing the 5k manana, the rest the Poland Springs Marathon 5m. Hopefully the Wearers of the Green will represent well @ both. What cheeses me off is we keep supporting Queens events. It seems we're the only peeps that do. Good for us!

MAN did it feel good to reconnect this am. Legs felt like lead, too used to running pre-dawn, but seeing the peeps-esp they that'll be on the road next week or @ 14+ mark, well, it just made my heart full. For that all too fleeting time, was able to feel good about myself. Nice.

*fyi: backstory; Shebitch has yet to secure an oil contract. Yes kiddies, we have no oil heat. You think I exaggerate? Still wonder why I do what I do???

No comments: