6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ok, terrific

St.Francis bright n' early. Nice groove we got goin' here. Another of those "hadda" runs-was scheduled to be @ a conference all day, so hadda get those miles in. Yes, another "before the sun rose" runs.

Was s'posed to hook up for the ride home, but wasn't to be. Good thing. I got home early, surprised Spike. He was-of course-@ the computer. I was fit to be tied. He was supposed to FIRST do his homework THEN play, but as Shebitch was nowhere to be found, he was left to his own devices. Can't believe that bitch. HOW can you expect a child to gain good habits, and when I reinforce them, It chimes in with comments from the peanut gallery, way to undermine. I REALLY wanted to kill him for lying to me, and I made this known.

God I hope someone somewhere takes note, I'd hate to think my efforts are wasted, we'll see. Don't call 'em the "terrible teens" for nothing. Then again, considering Shebitch abandons him for It's selfish needs, I should be happy he doesn't smoke crack...yet.

No comments: