6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

just when you thought...

it couldn't get any worse....

make it a point to get home asap to review Spike's homework. Today's mission: 86 the chickenscratch. Translation: he uses pens, not pencils, crosses out to the point that it'd give Gandhi a headache. So, left voicemail this am re: starting today no mas, either use pencil or scrap. You can imagine his response, to be expected for sure. Problem lies with Shebitch, of course. With every comment I make patiently explaining this to him, stressing that homework reflects on him as a person, It's making side comments in the background. Not kind side comments. Think. You'd think parenting would be reinforced rather than sabotaged. THAT hurt. I left the house telling him "have your mother check your homework, I'm done." And I am.

St.Francis predawn. Gotta get used to the cooler temps. Which brings us to our next point: Spike's breathing. Of course every window in the house is shut, he has a headache and runny nose. Hmmmmmmm. THEN I get lectured re: the cost of home heating. I give up, how can this get worse.


12 days and counting............

No comments: