6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, October 27, 2008

I've got to admit, it's getting better!!!

WOW! Wearers of the green smoked Totten. Really happy. The nice part, we placed in various categories. Down side: not that many entrants, that race deserves to have bigger numbers, but we made it ours. Wish I could'a been @ two places @ once.

Ok, 6 days and counting. You can feel the buzz. Phone from one of my peeps, setting a plan for the expo+. So far, put out the word that we're hitting Javits friday, Olive Garden after. All agree the carbo loading the day before is uber stupid.

St.Francis this am, another notch on my belt. Manana, rain, lots of it. I'm ready, got the rain gear. Can't take a day off this close.

***over 5,000 hits on the site. NICE!!!!!!! Kudos Deb.

No comments: