6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

on a roll here

God grant me the serenity.......

With each passing second it seems I grow increasingly intolerant-if it's at all possible/not that I was tolerant. The old fuse just keeps getting shorter and shorter. Why SHOULD I (or anyone for that matter) have to put up with assholes??? Rhetorical q (the assholes were always there, my fuse is just at it's end). The boss is currently #1, actually topped Shebitch-no small accomplishment there. Keeps putting me in shit situations. He's got the 5 year window of retirement-could be next year, could be in the next 5. His anal-icity is growing with each passing day. REALLY wish he'd just shut up and lemme take care of business.

Shebitch is back to normal, forgot what I called Spike but It had the nerve to correct me-I of course refreshed It's memory of language directed to It's offspring "pain in the ass," "stupid," real uplifting shit. Funny how some believe they have an inherent right to judge while not accomplishing a goddamned thing in their lives. Meanwhile, we have mashed potatoes and toast for dinner. Yes kiddies, yesterday it was a 3 lb lobster, today.....Yes, I'm living with a child-a mental child.

OK, so, St.Francis continues serving me well. Thank G. Crisp, VERY brisk morning. Almost long sleeve weather, but can't, yet. VERY happy with the distance, hadda. Gots'ta log 'em.

Got an e mail re: the wave starts. I'm in wave 3, set to go off @ 10:20. Beats last year's time by 45 minutes-on paper. Truth be told, there's no telling when wave 3 will actually cross the starting line, but hey, at least most of the wearers of the green are doing it this year, few deferred. Runners of the ilk of Sue, Tom, Dave the SuperJew are in wave 2; Yariv etc are in wave 1. As well they should. Hadda celebrate: bought a pair of green cons.

...and those who loved and lost will know the way it feels-to touch the night without the one you love.

No comments: