6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, October 16, 2008

tgif

for me anyway, off manana.

St.Francis again. Didn't wanna, but Shebitch in rare form last night. When was the last time you were awoken from a sound sleep, It's face inches from yours, SCREAMING. Yes, that was how I was awoken @ 9:30pm last night. Fun fun. What was the screaming about? Dog biscuits, yes, dog biscuits. Hulk wasn't eating some It bought, I gave them away, It freaked, left 2 voicemails @ the job, really went mental. This proceeded to "...and you call yourself a man........I feel sorry for your patients....." Yes, Spike was sitting literally in the middle. Joy joy.

So, hadda go longer, St.Francis, then, Kissena. Felt MUCH better.

Off tomorrow, St.Francis @ crack of dawn, orthopedist @ 8, Airport 5k @ 10, then sleep.

Miracle of the day: 1)Recreation Therapist from SBATC wants to run The Marathon together, like I'm in HIS league. Quite flattered, but we'll see.

2)Veeeeeeehicle back, no pain, VERY user friendly process. Nice.

No comments: