6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, October 18, 2008

cute, real cute

did the "Not So Midnight" 5k. Fun, held @ Republic Airport, this one WAS a midnight run until the wusses demanded an earlier start time. Bummer there, but a fun race nontheless. The only prob: 2 loops, last loop was the site of too many people cutting the course short-rather than 3.1 they did 2+. THAT pissed me off as in the "last" 800m a guy I was keeping pace with passed me to cross the finish line rather than go another loop. Oh well. I did well, left a lil in the tank for today and tomorrow, but ok. I was happy with my time. Nice, shirts-tech shirts.

Came back to Toxichouse, this time the peeps across the street were going at it. I was cracking up, ALMOST on the floor laughing. Why? Laughing @ another's expense? No. Because She sounded exactly like Shebitch, I mean "word for word." Though She has an excuse-She's a crackhead. I mean, if you closed your eyes, you'd have thought Shebitch was on another tear. Hilarious.

No comments: