6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, October 2, 2008

wow

260+, impressive. N' the website has over 4,600 hits. Would be nice to break 300, but let's don't get carried away.

GREAT, n' I don't use the term lightly, GREAT meeting. The bored meeting flew, a new record: 26 minutes. With the incentive of our trip presentation, we had bidness to discuss, we did so, not bad, THEN moved on to the membership meeting. NICER! Hopefully, our newest member was impressed. The members riffed off the vibe from the trip, can actually say for ONCE seeing slides of "how I spent my summer vacation" didn't suck. The warmth was indeed infectious. Bless Helen and the peeps.

More good news: the committee got together to discuss proposals for the election. They actually came up with a couple of scenarios! NICE.

St.Francis this am, felt MUCH better. Dunno que paso ayer, pero, ouch! REALLY had zip. Today, actually felt strong(er), not quite up to snuff yet, but getting there.

.........here I come but I ain't the same.................

No comments: