6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, April 1, 2010

day 249

the boy can't help it!!!

Back to Toxichouse yesterday evening, It tells me It had an accident. Drivers' side, scraped, no handle on door. Looks like some giant pushed it in. Hit a pole in attempting to dodge a cat. I would'a hit the cat. But that's me.

Now, it's stuck. Doesn't have the $$$ to pay the deductible to get it repaired. Can't enter It's vehicle through the drivers side. And I LOVE it. God help me. I'm dying of laughter. Asked It "so...how's the pole?" Its excuse: slippery roads. I'm sure THAT 2003 Malibu was the ONLY vehicle dealing with such conditions.

You DO reap what you sow. When it initially went psycho, demanded the spare set of keys to Its car (then proceeded to lose a set), bear in mind I was making the payments as well as signed off on the loan. So much for thanks.

Sucks for It. Now, in addition to the interior looking like a homeless shelter, the exterior matches. Hope the cat's happy.

St.Francis + TeamQuantumBrickFeet'sWell course, 10 yesterday evening. The temps were just tooooo delicious! After, while cooling down near The Parkhouse, made a peep. Guy was cooling down, wearing a fuel belt. Looked my age. I asked if he knew about the race coming up. He said this was his first time here, he had an office in Roslyn and just heard about The Line. Turns out he did the NYC Half as well, one minute off my pace. Instant peep! Hope to see him @ The Race.

St.Francis this am. Hadda put the brakes on distance. Knees still sore from yesterday evening and wanna be fresh for Saturday.

No comments: