6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, April 26, 2010

day 274

back in the game, most of me.

ok, got over it. Though it WAS tough. Leaving the house this am, It MUST comment about my attitude, to which I reply that if one has nothing good to say, one should shut the fuck up. That NOTHING ever coming from Its mouth is EVER positive. No response, good.

To the job (yes, STILL raining), knowing this week will be rough. Start of vacations. Staff filling for they that are out. Staff forgetting they're supposed to work for those that are out. I expect shit. Night staff working for day staff that are off, who don't know the jobs they're filling in for. This WILL suck. But I'm ok with it, work, you expect chaos.

So, why better? See the list:

1)ok, you signed up for a race? Did you sign on to do well or did you sign on to do it? Did you sign on to stay dry or did you sign on to do it? Well? Did you do it? Yes. Good. Not doing it would'a sucked worse.

2)did you meet your obligations or cave in to illness? You met your obligations. You manned up. Well done.

Though I badly wanted to hide under the covers (and should have, gotta take care of the machine).

I'm quite taken with the club. Peeps done REALLY well. The crowd picks up on the hosts attitude, and we rose to the task. Props!

No comments: