6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

day 268

news to me!

REALLY needed to run this am, but couldn't. Barely slept, up every hour, all joints ache, throat, cough etc......Just can't beat this bug.

So, why needed to run? It, of course. I come home yesterday, Its way of managing anxiety/frustration is to accuse me of whining and yelling. Yes...me, whining? Yelling? Amazing. Utterly amazing. Why is It frustrated/anxious? Taking a Civil Service exam today. Tough deciding what you wanna do when you grow up when you're grown up and realizing it's too late. (so, I whine and yell, added to going to sleep @ 7 and awakening @ 3. Reality check anyone???). Awfully validating to come home from work and be the recepient of such overwhelming validation. Lil Miss 12 step is a tad negative n'est pas?


...when the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

No comments: