6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

day 255

Birds chirping, sun shining!!!

WHAT a morning! Waiting for the meteorological shoe to drop. This CAN'T continue. Almost looking forward to the thursday rain. One more morning run and the weekend will approach.

St.Francis + TeamQuantumBrickWell'sFeet, so 10 total. (Always wonder: how can I go this distance with little prob, yet in a race need power gels every 3-4 miles?)

Tonight MIGHT do Boot Camp. Dunno. See how the day shapes up.

Did a drive-by of where I initially got sober. Meeting doesn't exist anymore. (do I turn into a pillar of salt now?). Good thing I don't look back, this is yet another reason. Treat life like a race: during a race I NEVER turn around, always look forward.

No comments: