6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, April 16, 2010

day 264

time marches on, in SPITE of us

Quantum Athletics closed, peeps not doing Boston for one reason or another. Wow. 'Tings ain't what they used to be. Good to still be in the game.

Recovering from taking him to rehab yesterday, feel as if I was driving all over New York. First Staten Island, then Orangeberg, wow. And I'd do it all over again in a second. Peeps be worth it. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Screwed up re: this am-rain was predicted, didn't happen. Apparently the front is delayed in coming in. SHIT. But it was meant to be this way. I went to sleep yesterday at 8pm, I was WIPED (hey, YOU wake up @ 3am every day then run 7-10 miles THEN drive all over ny). Battling a cold, I needed the break, but need to workout. So, Boot Camp in an hour. You didn't REALLY think I could go a day without did you?

Boot Camp was good. Didn't do the usual warm up, they used the spin bikes instead. Took me back to olden days. Prior to this class, spent 30mins on the ellip, again, reawakening fond memories.


.....rather buy me a new carburetor.......

No comments: